Our Family Memories

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Waving bye bye

Today munchkin waved bye bye to his favorite afternoon teacher, Mrs. Bleakley. He is transitioning to the older infant side and is spending less and less time with her. I think it is harder on me and her than munchkin. He loves being with his friends that used to be in his class but I hate that he won't be on her side anymore. She takes extra special care of him. She is also the mother of his favorite babysitter, Mallory.

I'm so glad that he finally waved bye bye. We've been working on that for a while. Daddy is working on teaching how to "give him five". We'll see how long that one takes.

He is doing so well crawling, but he still only goes backwards! It's actually pretty funny to watch. We had a great time playing after dinner tonight and he is trying hard to pull up on everything. Including my head when I'm laying on the floor playing with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home