My snowman
Munchkin went to visit his Great Grandmother in Ohio this weekend. He was born on her 90th birthday! He did really well on the flight there and slept most of the way. On the flight back he mostly ate and entertained some of the surrounding passengers and then took a nap. I was really surprised how well he did. Here are some of the pics from his trip:



This is him checking out the airport in Cleveland. He loved looking out the window both flights.

This is us about to get off the plane. Munchkin's Aunt Ruthi was taking all the pics.

This was Sunday morning. It was still snowing when we took these pics! He isn't so sure of the snow.

I never could get him to really touch the snow. He would just stick his finger in a little bit.

This lasted about 10 seconds and then he realized his bottom was getting cold!


Here he is with Grandma right before we left for the Airport Monday.
Overall it was a good trip. Auntie was a great help. I couldn't have gone without her!

1 Comments:
At 7:45 AM,
Anonymous said…
I swear he's growing up so fast! He looks like such a big boy in these pictures ...
Post a Comment
<< Home