Update
I finally have an update! So sorry for the delay. I'm just now getting caught up from my trip. Munchkin stayed with Mema McGill while I went out of town. He decided that he would call her Memo instead. I think it's cute! They had a great time shopping and playing while I was gone. He even went poo poo in the potty! He had started asking a little while ago and he asked while she was here and he went! He went twice for us after I got home, but he hasn't really gone since. Our schedule has been so crazy and hectic that I wouldn't expect him to. Hopefully things will slow down soon though!
He is still getting bit every now and then at school. But last Friday he was aggressively bit on the face. We had a meeting with the school owner on Monday. He is supposed to follow up with me today when I pick Munchkin up. We'll see what happens. I do have a meeting tomorrow morning at another school just so we have a back up option.
Munchkin has been very attached to me since I got back from my trip. It's hard on him with Daddy being gone more. Every morning when I leave him at school it's very hard. He cries a lot. I think part of that is that his schedule changed so much while I was gone because he stayed home with Memo all day. He is getting better though. At least this morning there were no tears! He protested me leaving but didn't cry. Hopefully soon he will be back to his normal self. It's very hard on both of us!
We have gymnastics tonight. He is doing really well and now he stands up on stuff and throws his arms up in the air and says "Ta da"! It's so cute.
I do have a few new pics of him but they are on the camera. I think it's downstairs somewhere! I'll try to get them on here soon.
He is still getting bit every now and then at school. But last Friday he was aggressively bit on the face. We had a meeting with the school owner on Monday. He is supposed to follow up with me today when I pick Munchkin up. We'll see what happens. I do have a meeting tomorrow morning at another school just so we have a back up option.
Munchkin has been very attached to me since I got back from my trip. It's hard on him with Daddy being gone more. Every morning when I leave him at school it's very hard. He cries a lot. I think part of that is that his schedule changed so much while I was gone because he stayed home with Memo all day. He is getting better though. At least this morning there were no tears! He protested me leaving but didn't cry. Hopefully soon he will be back to his normal self. It's very hard on both of us!
We have gymnastics tonight. He is doing really well and now he stands up on stuff and throws his arms up in the air and says "Ta da"! It's so cute.
I do have a few new pics of him but they are on the camera. I think it's downstairs somewhere! I'll try to get them on here soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home