It's snowing!
It has been snowing here all afternoon. So after I picked Munchkin up from school today we went outside to see what it was all about. In one of the videos I thought he was asking to go outside, but now looking back at it again he was telling me how cold it was outside!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here are some pics:



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And here are some pics:




3 Comments:
At 11:40 AM,
Stephanie said…
Aww he's so cute! I love listening to them talk at this age. :-)
At 7:20 PM,
Finelly said…
What a cutie patootie! I could just eat him up!
At 10:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
That's so funny. I think he WAS saying it's cold outside. "Why is my mother a nut? Why is she making me stay in this "cold outside?"
Kami
Post a Comment
<< Home