Videos!
Here are some videos I took of Munchkin yesterday. The first one he was supposed to be showing you how he rides his bike but he never got around to that...
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And on this one you can see where he realizes that he's being recorded and wants to check it out:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
And on this one you can see where he realizes that he's being recorded and wants to check it out:
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

3 Comments:
At 10:59 PM,
valeri said…
He has a great vocab! Too funny he figured out "it's all about him".
At 9:01 AM,
Jess said…
I am super late with this comment, but I just had to say how cute he is. It seems like he grows in leaps and bounds between the times where I see him! :) I miss you, Munchkin! :)
At 8:11 PM,
Texas Mommy said…
He's to cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home