Our Family Memories

Monday, June 23, 2008

New Pics

Sorry it has been so long since we've updated! Things have just been busier than usual! Here are some recent pics. Baby Brother gave Munchkin the Peter Pan movie at the hospital when they met for the first time. Ever since then Munchkin has been obsessed with pirates and swords and Captain hook. He even has two swords and a hook hand. Yesterday he was so excited because he was able to hang them all from his belt loops of his shorts:


Here are a few pics of Baby Brother:












And here are some with Daddy:








For Father's Day I took Munchkin to the store to pick out something for Daddy. He picked out an American Flag, mouthwash and razors! It was pretty funny:


Here are both the boys together. Munchkin caught me taking pics and had to ham it up:





Munchkin has decided that he wants to go back to gymnastics instead of starting soccer so we are going to start gymnastics next week. He's very excited!

6 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Great pictures. I can't believe how big the little one got already. Unreal.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Looks like you guys are settling in with Baby Brother. He looks so small next to Munchkin! I love the Father's Day gifts... we might have to try that next year with Mister!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Joanne said…

    Such sweet pictures! I love the ones of the boys laying beside each other on the floor!

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pictures. Baby Bro is even cuter in person. Love the picture with the hands but Coach, you might want to let up on the nail biting for your next photo shoot!

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great pics. I hope the "green"sword has been retired!! I can't get over how much Nolan has changed in such a short time! I really like the tender pics of Daddy & Nolan and Cade & Nolan.

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said…

    Hey being a new Mommy you are doing GREAT at updating! I, for one, appreciate it! I love seeing your sweet family.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home