Happy 9 months Munchkin!
Munchkin is 9 months old today! We had such a great time tonight. He laughed the whole way through dinner. This kid loves peas! I think he would eat a whole can if I would let him. He was playing on the kitchen floor after dinner. This is his new favorite spot:


I just couldn't resist getting a pic of this either:

I am so thankful that he is such a happy baby and just enjoys everything. He just makes my day and melts my heart. We love you munchkin!


I just couldn't resist getting a pic of this either:

Here he is with his new "do":

I am so thankful that he is such a happy baby and just enjoys everything. He just makes my day and melts my heart. We love you munchkin!

2 Comments:
At 9:22 PM,
Stephanie said…
OMG He is so cute! I love the pic of his backside, too funny.
At 7:13 AM,
ThirtyTen said…
OMG! I've never laughed so hard ever as seeing the booty pic!! I'm sure it's the angle of the picture but it looks like his legs are so short that his booty is only a couple of inches off the ground!! That'll be a good pic to blackmail with in highschool, haha!
Post a Comment
<< Home