Our Family Memories

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ear infection #2

Munchin has had an eternal cold for the last couple of weeks. Actually it was one cold that went away and then a couple of days later he got another one. He's been pretty cranky so I took him to see his pedi today to make sure everything was ok before we go out of town. She found an ear infection in his left ear. Apparently it isn't too bad though. It looks like we caught it early. So he is getting a different kind of antibiotic this time to hopefully avoid the GI problems and thrush that he got with the last one.

And for the first time he has lost weight! He is down to 23 lbs 13 oz. He was about 24.5 pounds last time we checked. He hasn't been eating well while he's been sick and he is such a busy body these days. You can really see him starting to slim up. I hate that my fat baby is getting skinny! I love all his rolls!

We are leaving tomorrow morning to drop him off at Mema and Papa Stermer's house so that Daddy and I can go to Heather's wedding. Then we are coming back and having Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Lagrone and Mema and Papa Stermer. Then we are coming home and having our family vacation! We aren't doing anything but hanging out here together. It will be a lot of fun.

I hope to have lots of cute pics to post from the weekend. And I still need to get pics of him in the rocking chair. I will try to do that soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger ThirtyTen said…

    FINALLY! I check every day for pics, only to be disappointed :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home