What a big boy!
I went to pick munchkin up at school on Friday and he had spent the day in the toddler class. He even took an hour and a half nap on a cot like all the other kids. We couldn't believe that he did so well not sleeping in a crib! I guess since all the other kids were sleeping it was easier for him. They said he had a great day. We've still asked them to still not permanently move him until we move, but since he's doing so well it may not be an issue.
We have had about 6 people come look at the house but no offers yet. We had to spend the day away from the house on Saturday and that was not much fun because it was raining so much. We let munchkin walk around the mall for a little while but he kept running into people so we had to put him back in the stroller.
He's started giving those lovely open mouth drooly kisses this week. It's kind of messy but cute! He's still obsessed with making anything a phone and walking around talking on it. I'll try to get some new pics this week!
We have had about 6 people come look at the house but no offers yet. We had to spend the day away from the house on Saturday and that was not much fun because it was raining so much. We let munchkin walk around the mall for a little while but he kept running into people so we had to put him back in the stroller.
He's started giving those lovely open mouth drooly kisses this week. It's kind of messy but cute! He's still obsessed with making anything a phone and walking around talking on it. I'll try to get some new pics this week!

1 Comments:
At 6:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
I forgot to tell you how much he loved using my cell phone to "talk" last weekend! I barely got it back when I was leaving to go home! He is so sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home