Did I hear you correctly?
Last night munchkin was not a happy boy. Not at all. I wasn't sure why, but I just kept him entertained enough until Daddy got home and could see him and then off to bed he went. He was so pitiful that he walked around all night with his pacifier and favorite blanket. He's never done that. He didn't even eat dinner. Thankfully we had a f/u appt today with his Dr. about the fluid that was on his ears at his 1 year appointment. This was in the left ear that was leftover from his last ear infection. Well, guess what? He now has an ear infection in BOTH ears. Yep, you read that right. Both ears. Great. At least he was acting fine today and they don't seem to be bothering him. So he gets antibiotics for the next three days and then we go back for a f/u in 3 weeks. Let's hope this cold he has goes away soon so that his ears can heal.

2 Comments:
At 7:02 AM,
Anonymous said…
Poor Munchkin! I hope he feels better soon ...
At 6:15 AM,
ThirtyTen said…
PICS!! I think I speak for everyone when I say....more pics!!
Post a Comment
<< Home