Not much going on
We haven't been very busy lately, so not much to say. Munchkin has started saying more along with signing it. He also says no-no a lot now. Mostly when he is near something he is not supposed to touch. It's pretty funny.
We have been working on saying some new words. I thought that Mema would be easy since it is so close to mama. He tries really hard but it comes out mama. Daddy has taught him how to say doo doo. Great.
That's about it for now!
We have been working on saying some new words. I thought that Mema would be easy since it is so close to mama. He tries really hard but it comes out mama. Daddy has taught him how to say doo doo. Great.
That's about it for now!

1 Comments:
At 7:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
Mel & Brad:
He is adorable. I can see how much you adore him in the pictures on this site. This is such a neat idea. I wish they had these sites when mine were little.
Have a great week.
Post a Comment
<< Home