posted by Melanie @ Saturday, January 07, 2006
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUNCHKIN!!I hope you have a great day, and that mommy and daddy give you your own birthday cake to eat so that you can make a mess out of it (and if that does happen, I want to see pictures!!)
At 7:20 AM, Brianna said…
Happy 1st birthday!!! Has it been a year already? Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 7:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUNCHKIN!!
I hope you have a great day, and that mommy and daddy give you your own birthday cake to eat so that you can make a mess out of it (and if that does happen, I want to see pictures!!)
At 7:20 AM,
Brianna said…
Happy 1st birthday!!! Has it been a year already? Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment
<< Home