Carousel ride
Mema McGill was in town for a couple of days and got to spend lots of time with munchkin. We took him to the mall so that he could have his first carousel ride. He had a great time:

He was so tired after all the fun that I couldn't get a smile! Thanks for hanging out with munchkin Mema. He had a great time!

Here he is waving bye bye to Mema.

He was so tired after all the fun that I couldn't get a smile! Thanks for hanging out with munchkin Mema. He had a great time!

1 Comments:
At 2:54 AM,
Anonymous said…
Munchkin --
Mrs. Jessica has been out of town for a few weeks and just now caught up on all of your pictures and stories. You look so handsome with your "big boy" haircut! And you're walking too?! I can't believe it!
I miss you very much. I hope you are having lots of fun with all the toys Santa left you!
Post a Comment
<< Home