Our Family Memories

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A new favorite

So munchkin has a new favorite toy. It just so happens that this toy is also at school and we have the same one at home. This is how he likes to play with it:




He likes to wear these beads as a necklace! When I went to pick him up the other day he was wearing it and they said he wore it all day. So we gave it to him at home and he just loves to wear it while he plays.

Here he is cheesin for the camera:


1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it when I get to see new pics of you, Munchkin! And that's a very nice necklace!

    Love the last pic too ... it makes me want to give you a big big hug!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home