An accident waiting to happen
Munchkin is starting to climb on everything! Here is how he entertained himself while I cooked dinner the other night:



He was sitting there watching tv like that! Then he saw me and started climbing around. He likes to try to climb on the activity table:


Here are some pics from today. We went to a birthday party at the same place where we had his party. He was climbing in and out of the treehouse and got in the bounce house for the first time. He seemed to really like it.




3 Comments:
At 8:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
I know I say this every time, but I can't believe how big he is getting! Still as handsome as ever, of course!
By the way, and this may not be my place to ask, but I just wanted to mention that if Munchkin's #1 favourite babysitter is ever unavailable, feel free to let me know. I would be more than happy to watch the Munchkin for you, just drop me an email!
Anyway, these are great pictures. :)
At 9:16 PM,
Melanie said…
Jessica we would love to have you babysit! You'll hve to send me your email addy so I'll have it.
At 4:03 AM,
Anonymous said…
My email address is jess@inklog.net Just let me know whenever, I'd be happy to!
Post a Comment
<< Home