Our Family Memories

Monday, April 24, 2006

All settled in

Munchkin is doing really well in the new house. He is even getting better on the stairs. He hung out with Mrs. Jessica on Saturday so that Mommy and Daddy could get some stuff done. They were outside walking around and he just passed out on her shoulder! Thanks again for watching him for us Jessica!

He also started his new school today. We got there when they were doing their morning snack so we just hung out in the room so that he could get comfortable. He just made himself at home and started playing. Then they went outside and Mommy left. The really nice thing is that this school has cameras installed in the room so that you can watch online. So Mommy and Daddy were both able to watch online to see how he did all day. He did great! They were so pleased and said he had a really good day and he was such a good boy.

Both munchkin and the dog are loving the carpet in the house. They both just roll around on it. I guess we were all tired of the wood floors!

I also got the new bedding for his room for when we convert the bed from a crib to a full size bed. It will still be a couple of months but I wanted to get it while I could. You can see it here. I can't wait to get it set up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home