Mommy is leaving again!
How cute is Munchkin? I found him like this the other morning when I went in to wake him up. I love how he is all snuggled up with his "baby". A lot of times he will put his blanket over the bear and say night, night. It's very cute.Munchkin was having some stomach troubles today so I stayed home with him. He seems to be ok, but has some "gucky" diapers. One of his favorite new words is ewwwww. I heard that a lot today!
It's amazing how fast he is growing before our eyes. He is such a parrot these days and repeats everything we say. And he still gives out those lovely smiles.
Mema Stermer is coming to stay with Munchkin while I go out of town. I hope he is feeling better so she doesn't have to change all those yucky diapers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home