Our Family Memories

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Our own halftime show

Here was our halftime entertainment after the super bowl:

(please disregard his lovely outfit)



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He gets cuter and cuter every day! I hope I can get him to sing some Prince for me!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Purple Rain, Momma?"

    Gah, you really should have done it for him, Mom.

    What a doll. But yeah, he's alllll cracker.

    Oh, under a desk isn't a good place to hide a body.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, that was me. Kami. :)

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    So dang cute!!!! LOVE IT!!!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very cute, but I don't know what was funnier...hearing him sing Purple Rain, or Brad! (hee hee)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home