Our Family Memories

Monday, August 13, 2007

Friends and baseball

We had some good friends come in to town to stay with us this weekend. Saturday night we went to the baseball game. We got the cheap, lawn seats so that the kids could run around. What we didn't know was that there was a loud siren and fireworks after each homerun. It just so happened that right after we got there and sat down there were 3 home runs scored! The loudness of the fireworks right over our heads scared all of us and the boys! So we spent the first couple of innings trying to convince them that everything was going to be ok. Here is a picture of munchkin not wanting his picture taken:

Here are the boys:


And here are the big and little boys:

We were so pleased that the boys played well together all weekend. We had so much fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Texas Mommy said…

    Here comes the nice age when it's next to impossible to get your child to want to take a picture. I always hated it because I love taking pictures. Looks like you guys had fun!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    When did he become so grown up??

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger valeri said…

    I am laughing because I forgot about the fireworks~ Guess that could be quite a suprise!! Glad you had a good weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home