Belly pic
Well, I think that we've told almost everyone by now, but if we haven't then SURPRISE! Mommy is pregnant! Here is our first belly shot at 17 weeks and 1 day:

We had a Dr's appt today where we heard the heartbeat. One last blood test to get the results for and hopefully we'll have those by the end of the week. We have a gender ultrasound scheduled for January 24th to see what Baby is going to be. Another little Munchkin or perhaps a little sister! We still haven't talked much to Munchkin about it. We are going to wait until we find out if he's going to have a little brother or sister so that we can talk to him specifically about it. And we'll take him to an appointment soon so he can hear the heartbeat. We'll keep you updated!

6 Comments:
At 10:22 AM,
Finelly said…
Holy pregnant belly Batman! I know you said you were in that in between stage, but wow! You look so cute!
At 10:36 AM,
valeri said…
Great picture-
At 8:32 AM,
Jessica said…
You look awesome!!! Can't wait to hear more details!
At 8:03 AM,
Joanne said…
Congratulations!!! Looks like tomorrow is the big day to find out the gender! I'll be thinking of all of you!
At 3:15 PM,
Monogram Queen said…
Awww Mel I am so very happy for you and your wonderful family! I hope and pray it is a little girl. See what happens when I don't check here in awhile :)
You are the cutest little pregnant lady ever!
At 3:45 PM,
Texas Mommy said…
YOu look awesome!!
Post a Comment
<< Home