Giggles
Deuce is quite the gigglebox these days. He laughs at Munchkin, when you get him dressed or undressed, when Daddy tickles his armpit, etc. Everything is funny. It's just good to be him I guess. He's always so happy when I go in to get him in the morning. He does a happy dance and just smiles and flops around. I've tried gettig it on video but he gets too fascinated by the camera and just stares at it.
Munchkin goes to his new classroom tomorrow. He is excited about his new teacher. I've tried really hard to not let him know how sad we are that he's leaving the teacher he has now. She has been really great and I will miss seeing her and talking to her.
Deuce is doing well at his sitter's house as well. He has been very entertained by her children and hasn't been napping. They started back to school this week so hopefully he'll get into more of a routine and nap there like he does at home. He's finally started taking much longer and more frequent naps and has started to go to bed around the same time at night. He was sleeping all the way through the night but the last few nights he's been waking up around 4:00 am or so to have a bottle. Hopefully he'll be back to sleeping through the entire night soon!
Daddy is back at work full time and we are all adjusting to the new schedule. It's amazing how much longer it takes to get in and out of the car and stores with two kids but I'm getting better at it!
It's hard to believe that Deuce will be 3 months on Friday. He will be attending his first football game that night to celebrate. This is sort of a trial run to see how he does. We may not be taking him to the games if it is going to interrupt his night time routine too much. I'm not worried about the noise. He could be sitting next to a train going by and would sleep right through it. I'm always amazed at how he sleeps through so much noise. But even if he doesn't sleep there will be plenty going on to entertain him.
Munchkin goes to his new classroom tomorrow. He is excited about his new teacher. I've tried really hard to not let him know how sad we are that he's leaving the teacher he has now. She has been really great and I will miss seeing her and talking to her.
Deuce is doing well at his sitter's house as well. He has been very entertained by her children and hasn't been napping. They started back to school this week so hopefully he'll get into more of a routine and nap there like he does at home. He's finally started taking much longer and more frequent naps and has started to go to bed around the same time at night. He was sleeping all the way through the night but the last few nights he's been waking up around 4:00 am or so to have a bottle. Hopefully he'll be back to sleeping through the entire night soon!
Daddy is back at work full time and we are all adjusting to the new schedule. It's amazing how much longer it takes to get in and out of the car and stores with two kids but I'm getting better at it!
It's hard to believe that Deuce will be 3 months on Friday. He will be attending his first football game that night to celebrate. This is sort of a trial run to see how he does. We may not be taking him to the games if it is going to interrupt his night time routine too much. I'm not worried about the noise. He could be sitting next to a train going by and would sleep right through it. I'm always amazed at how he sleeps through so much noise. But even if he doesn't sleep there will be plenty going on to entertain him.

4 Comments:
At 4:21 AM,
Monogram Queen said…
Mel you are my hero with two little ones!
How sweet that Deuce giggles. Love it!
Ohhh i'm giddy with the thought of football season upon us!
At 6:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
Nice of you to throw a football game for Deuce for his 3 month birthday!! What will you do for his 6 month??
At 2:33 PM,
Tasha said…
awww.... sounds like all is going well! are you back at your pharma job now?
At 6:12 AM,
Elizabeth said…
How cute. I love that he was all alert and stuff at the game. Maybe he realized Daddy was a big part of it.
Post a Comment
<< Home