Our Family Memories

Monday, December 15, 2008

December update

A couple of weeks ago we had breakfast with Santa. Here are Daddy and Deuce about to shop the silent auction:

Munchkin told Santa he wants "all the color lightsabers" for Christmas. Here he is telling him goodbye:



And they had some pretty trees there so we took advantage of it:


Last week Munchkin decorated his tree. He's almost as tall as the tree this year!

Deuce didn't really care about helping. He wanted to roll around on the floor and chew his feet:

Even the dog wanted in on the action!

Last night Munchkin decorated his gingerbread house. Here is a before and after:

It may not look as pretty as the one on the box but he still loves it. The kid's tree and the gingerbread house are the two things that we decorate for Christmas that we let him do all by himself. I always like to see how they turn out. And again, Deuce didn't care much about what we were doing. He was too busy playing with Daddy:

This morning when Munchkin got up he spotted all the presents that we wrapped and put under the tree last night. This is how our conversation went:

Munchkin: Mommy! Who put all these presents under the tree?

Mommy: I did

Munchkin: Wow! Do I have any presents under there?

Mommy: Yes, you do.

Munchkin: Can you show me which one is mine? Maybe the big ones???

How funny is that? I guess at his age the bigger the better. He's very excited about Christmas this year and I have a feeling that it's going to be torture for him to have to look at those presents until then!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Bigger IS better.

    Helloooo, diamonds!!!

    Although I doubt that would impress the munchkin

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said…

    Awww thank you for sharing your sweet boys (all three!). Hope you have a wonderful, fabulous holiday Mel!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love all the pictures! Hey, I don't believe you let Munchkin do all the decorating on that gingerbread house. It looks to good- oh and too uniform... Why are you torturing Munchkin and putting gifts under the tree with a week to go? He will have to really be watching out for the elf!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home