Our Family Memories

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Spiderman!

Munchkin is going to dress up as Spiderman for Halloween and he had the opportunity to meet Spiderman last weekend:





Spiderman was very nice and gave out lots of high fives and hugs. We actually saw him a few times around the store and Munchkin was so excited! He told him all about how he was going to wear his costume for Halloween.


Here is a random picture that Munchkin insisted on Mommy taking:



This was last Sunday after both boys just got dressed and he was insistent that I take a picture of him and Deuce. I don't think Deuce was quite as excited!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:39 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said…

    I bet he WAS excited! How many kids get to meet the person that they are dressing up as Halloween as?

    I never got meet a real witch *grumble* *grumble*

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Brianna said…

    How cool - he got to meet Spiderman!!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I LOVE Deuce's expression.

    "Mama, does he have me in a headlock?"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home