Our Family Memories

Monday, September 08, 2008

August recap

Check out the short attention span Munchkin has:













Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

I was trying to catch Deuce talking while he was playing the other day but as usual he got quiet when I started recording him. But you can still see how he pulls all his toys to his mouth:













Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

This is how Mommy does bath time when Daddy isn't home:



Normally we do baths upstairs but its easier to put them both in the big tub when Daddy isn't working. Deuce thinks that Munchkin is hysterical and they actually both have a lot of fun taking a bath together. Here is Deuce all clean and happy:



This was Deuce the first time that he sat in his new chair. He still doesn't spend too much time in it but he's starting to like it more:



Munchkin wanted to hold his brother but he ended up just watching tv:

Deuce played so hard the other day that he passed out on his activity mat:

We are all doing well. Daddy's football team has played two games and Munchkin has loved every minute of them. Deuce went to the first game and did really well. He even stayed awake the whole time!
Deuce turned 3 months at the end of August and now weighs 15 lbs. He is still a happy baby and we all love playing with him. Munchkin is doing well in his new class at school.
We are now a house of 3's. Munchkin is 3 years old, Mommy and Daddy are 33 years old and Deuce is 3 months old! This is the only time this will ever happen andMommy's friend said we should buy a lottery ticket!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I love how mid conversation, he was all "I want that muffin right there." LOLOL

    I love the bath shot - so cute.

     
  • At 4:24 AM, Blogger Monogram Queen said…

    Adorable! I love how he looks a teeny bit embarassed in the bath shot!
    I think I sometimes share Munchkin's attention span!

     
  • At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Munchkin is so funny and Deuce is getting such cute little rolls on him!! Is he comparing to Munchkins baby STATs around the same age? They are both so adorable:)

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Tasha said…

    love the video of munchkin giggling!

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger Helen said…

    LOVE the "You better recognize"!!! Too funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home