Puppy kisses
Munchkin had a busy night with the dog. First he discovered the dog food bowl and flung it all over the kitchen. Twice. Then he decided that Akota needed a massage by grabbing onto him for dear life and rubbing back and forth. I guess that wasn't enough because then he layed on him. Here comes the great part....He loves Akota so much that he started hugging and kissing on him. He opened his mouth as wide as he could and gave Akota a big wet kiss on his nose and mouth. Yuck. I finally had to pry him off the dog to give him a break. At least he is a loving kid!
I am off to Houston on Friday and will be leaving munchkin for the first time. Mema Stermer will stay with him Friday and Saturday and then he will stay with Auntie on Sunday until I get home. I am going to miss him so much!
We may be changing schools soon due to some personnel changes at his current school. I'll keep you updated.
I am off to Houston on Friday and will be leaving munchkin for the first time. Mema Stermer will stay with him Friday and Saturday and then he will stay with Auntie on Sunday until I get home. I am going to miss him so much!
We may be changing schools soon due to some personnel changes at his current school. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home