More pics!






Munchkin stayed with his Auntie last weekend when Mommy and Daddy went to Houston. As soon as I get some of the pics I'll put them on here. He had a great time with his cousins.
Everything else is going well. He is really loving the cars and blocks that Auntie brought over to him. We play with them every night. And he is still obsessed with two of the girls in his class. We hear about them all the time!
I have got to get some video of him saying "yeah". It's hysterical. At least we don't hear "no" all the time now!
He's also becoming a pickier eater. This is new to us because he's always been such a great eater. He's still eating, it's just not as big of a variety as before.
That's about all for now. He has a Thanksgiving feast at school next week. He is going to have lunch with Daddy. Hopefully we will have some pics from that to share.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Comments:
At 8:56 AM,
Jessica said…
Gosh he looks like you! Too cute. Looks like Halloween was fun. I can't believe how big he is!
Post a Comment
<< Home