29 week ultrasound
We had our last ultrasound this week. The baby is right on track in terms of size and is 15.2" long and weighs 2 lbs 15 ozs. We scheduled a tentative induction date of June 9th. The Dr isn't sure if I'll make it that long, but if I do then that's when his birthday will be! We still haven't decided on a name. We've got 9 weeks so we better hurry up! Munchkin went with us to the u/s and did great. He loved all the pictures and seeing his baby brother. He also had her listen to the heartbeat over and over because he loved it. It was really loud in that small room so I think that is why he responded to it better than he did at the last appointment. We got to see some more 3D pics and from one of the pics it looks like this little boy looks just like Munchkin did when he was born. They have the same forehead, nose and chin. Here are some of the pics: 




The nursery furniture arrived this week too. Munchkin was so excited and made me run upstairs with him so that he could show me. He wanted to show me where he was going to stand and look at his baby brother. And he says that he is going to share his "night night". Anyone that knows Munchkin knows that this white blanket is HIS and the odds of him actually sharing it are slim. But it's sweet that it he wants to share it :) He put it in the crib and left it there until it was time to go to bed that night. The bedding is also ready so when we get it all put together I'll put some pics up of that too. We are still working on getting the room together and it's probably going to be a few more weeks before it's all done. If we use the muralist he can't come until the end of the month and if we use the other place then it will still be a few weeks before our things are ready. So hopefully by early May the room will be ready for this little one!

5 Comments:
At 8:46 PM,
Stephanie said…
That's so cool that he got to go to the ultrasound with you! Our place doesn't allow kids at appointments, so Amelia never got to go.
I can't believe that you are so far along already, when did that happen?
At 5:50 AM,
Jen Jesseph Photography said…
So excited for you! What a sweet big brother he is going to be!
At 6:11 AM,
Elizabeth said…
How friggin cute. I love the details you can see on his little face.
At 10:20 PM,
Anonymous said…
The first pics are definately the same profile as Munchkin. I got kind of wigged looking at the last two pics- it's like- it's HIM!! Too real. I can't wait til he get's here! Kind of crazy you can see the "real" him- what ever his name is...
Munchkin#1 is so sweet...
At 11:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to meet the little guy! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home