Movin' and talkin'
So I go out of town and munchkin decides that he is going to start crawling around like a mad man and saying mama! When I left Friday morning he was still mostly crawling backwards and now he is all over the house. He even discovered how to crawl into Akota's crate. Daddy and Auntie heard him say mama but I never did. Maybe tomorrow he'll say it for me!
He had a great time with Mema Stermer. Thanks again Mema for coming and taking such great care of him!
He had a great time with Mema Stermer. Thanks again Mema for coming and taking such great care of him!

2 Comments:
At 7:18 AM,
ThirtyTen said…
When the cat's away.....
At 5:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing this address with me! I'm happy to be able to keep up with your family, even after I leave his school. He's such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home