Our Family Memories

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Movin' on up

The new director at Primrose called me today to discuss moving munchkin up to the infant 2 room starting on Monday. He has been over there "visiting" the last couple of weeks and they are going to make a permanent change on Monday. We love the teachers in that class and he seems to be doing fine there. He will now eat the lunch that they serve as well as the afternoon snack. This is good for mommy b/c now I don't have to pack up his food every morning. Now we will just continue to send his cup.

Munchkin was crying when I got there today. They said he had just woke up and wasn't happy about having his diaper changed. It was so nice when I picked him up and he just laid his little head on my shoulder. He was still really crabby when we got home so he had some "quiet time" in his crib. I think he may be getting his top teeth and that is what is causing the crabbiness.

He also did something new tonight. He was standing holding on to the couch and let go for a couple of seconds before he sat down! He is pulling up on everything and doing his best to stand on his own. I wonder how long it will be before he starts walking?

Munchkin will be hanging out with his favorite babysitter, Ms. Mallory tomorrow night. I am going to a scrapbooking get together to see what I think of it. I'm sure I will get sucked in!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger ThirtyTen said…

    I feel so sorry for the dog when he gets his walking legs, haha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home